Information that we collect
Through your use of our website we may collect personal information, which is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to you as an identifiable individual. Personal information may include, but is not limited to, your first and last name, home or business address, email address, telephone number, and credit/debit card information. We collect the following types of information:
Information provided by you
We collect personal information from you when you use our website. While we do not require any personal information in order to navigate our website, we must collect certain personal information if you choose to use our Services, including payment information if you subscribe to our Lead Service.
Device and Usage Information
We may automatically collect the following information as you use our website:
- Usage Information: We collect certain information automatically through your use of the Website, such as which pages of our website you access, the frequency of access, and what you click on whilst on our website.
- Location Information: We may collect information about your actual location which may be determined from GPS and other sensors that may reveal information on nearby devices, wi-fi access points or cell towers.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, application version number, browser, and IP addresses.
- Mobile Device Information: In addition to the Device Information listed above, when your access our website via a browser on a mobile device or through the use of a mobile application, we may also collect mobile network information, such as telephone number, the unique device identifier assigned to that device, mobile carrier, operating system, and other device attributes.
Statistical or aggregated information does not directly identify you or any specific person, but it may be derived by your personal information. For example, we may aggregate personal information to assess the regions our service is the most popular.
Emails we send may contain a bit of code known as a “web beacon.” This code allows us to understand the time and date of when a user has opened an email and when he/she have utilized a link within the email to visit a website. Users wishing to disable our web beacons should do so by turning images “off” in their email client. Please see your email client for more information.
Accessing our site from the EU
Third party data collection and links to other websites
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies on our Website or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How we use and share information
We use the personal information we collect in the following ways:
- Communicate – We use personal information to communicate with you about our Website and Services. We may also use your personal information to send you account updates or other communications regarding your account or to inform you of any changes to our Website or Services.
- Customer Support – We may use your personal information to provide you support or other services you request. For example, we may need your information in order to provide technical support or answer questions about our Website or Services.
- Site Maintenance – We analyse how our users interact with our Website in order to maintain and improve our Website. We also use information that we collect to diagnose any problems with our website.
We reserve the right to share information, including personal information, with third parties as described below:
- Service Providers – We may share information with service providers that help us perform Website functions and process your transactions.
- Corporate structure – We may share your information in connection with a merger, acquisition, consolidation, change of control, or sale of all or a portion of our assets or if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation.
- To Prevent Harm – We may share information if we believe it necessary in order to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
- As required by law – We will share information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims or demands, or to comply with the requirements of any mandatory applicable law.
- With Your Consent – We may request your permission to share your personal information for a specific purpose. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the personal information or before the personal information your have already provided is shared for such purpose.
Protection of certain personally-identifying information
LeadGuy discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Leadguy’s behalf or to provide services available at Leadguy websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Leadguy websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We maintain reasonable physical, technical, and administrative security measures to protect and limit access to your personal information. No method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage technology is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Choices about your information
If your personal information changes, you may correct or update your personal information through your “portal” page, accessed via our website or emails.
We provide you with reasonable access to the personal information we hold about you. To learn what information we hold about you, or to correct, amend or delete that information, you can do this via our portal.
We will retain your personal information until the later of (i) the information is no longer necessary to accomplish the purpose for which it was provided; or (ii) your account with Leadguy is terminated. We may retain your information for longer periods to the extent that we are obliged to do so in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and/or we reasonably believe that retaining the information is necessary to protect our legal rights or legitimate business interests.
You may request we terminate your account by writing to us at email@example.com. Even if you terminate your account, keep in mind that deletion of your personal information by our third-party providers may not be immediate and that deleted personal information may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time and as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Our website and Services are not intended for use by children. We do not knowingly collect personal information of children under the age of 13 years. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to promptly delete such personal information.
This is a U.K based Website that is subject to U.K law. This Website is controlled, operated, and administered by Leadguy from its offices within the U.K or Australia. If you are accessing this Website from a location outside the U.K, you hereby agree that your use of this Website and our collection and use of your personal information is subject to this Policy. If you are accessing the Website from the EU or are a resident of the EU, your use of the Website and Services is also subject to the EU Safe Harbor Policy
Updates to this Policy
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, so please review frequently. If we decide to make material changes to this Policy, we will post those changes to this Website in a manner that we deem is appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we share it. Any modifications to this Policy will go into immediate effect after they have been posted. You agree to these future updates by continuing to use our Website or our Services after they have been posted.
Any questions or concerns about the interpretation or operation of this Policy or about what may or may not be done with regards to your information should be directed to:
210/120 A’Beckett St, Melbourne, VIC, Australia, 3000